Cameron T. Moore is the Founder and Principal of Mookie Creative. A forward thinking designer, Cam – as he’s widely known – received his BFA in Illustration and Animation with training in graphic and web design. Cam worked in this field prior to becoming a full time web designer.
In 2005 Cam moved to New York and was a barista by day, while working as a print designer for Hip-Hop mag The Ave by night. His background in urban arts is the catalyst behind his originality and visual sensibility. With a passion for helping clients put their best foot forward creatively, his specialty became web development and social media strategy. Cam loves hearing people’s vision, and enjoys giving them the ideas to expand their brand presence through visual art channels like the web, print, and/or their logo. What’s most rewarding is being a partner in their visual dreams, and making them coming true professionally.
I have “Creative A.D.D”, which means, I like to keep myself busy with various and random projects. It also allows me to learn new things, meet new people, and find new challenges.
By fusing simple and clean design with an urban edge, Cam has been able to create innovative graphics for publications and small businesses such as Latina, Parlour, GraeGram (Grae Enterprises), and One Cypher, in addition to larger companies that include Latina Media Ventures, Santa Clara University, Michael Kors, Oxygen Media, and Weight Watchers; along with artists Jowell Y Randy, and former Danity Kane member D. Woods.
Often described as well-rounded and humble, Cam is highly recommended with work spanning over seven years, delivering a wide array of quality work to his clients.
Cam enjoys the finer things in life like a cold pint, dancing, witty remarks, red wines, and laughing….a lot.
- I am originally from San Jose, CA but currently based in Brooklyn, NY.
- I have traveled to over 15 countries.
- I love red vines, good beer, scotch and swedish fish.
- I am a Dancer: House, Hip-Hop, Breakdancing. No, really, I’m not kidding. I’ve taught in San Francisco, New York, Finland, and Sweden.
- I danced w/ LL Cool J in front of a few million people at a NFL Championship game (see, told you I wasn’t kidding).
- I host an award nominated Podcast called The Table of Truth
- I am NYC deejay with a crew called Geek Chic DJ’s